Kima's Florida Fashion Finds

                                                 Fashion Finds

Like all women, I LOVE to shop....even if its just window shopping. I like looking at what the store have new in and what they have on sale.... Fashion has been a great passion of mine.
So much so I went to college to study Fashion 3yr ago. Studying fashion really opened my eyes up to so much different things. So now when I go shopping, I am so open to different things because now I know that the clothes don't make YOU fashionable, but YOU make the clothes fashionable.
                             "YOU wear the clothes, the clothes don't wear YOU"
 For Christmas I went to Florida, and boy did I shop.....I wanted to buy the whole mall, but due to only being able to have one sutecase with the weight of 23kg(50lb) I couldn't buy everything :( But here are some of my first (Florida Fashion) shopping finds :)
                                                                  H&M Tank Tops....
Now you can never go wrong with a Tank..It doesn't have to be summer to wear one either. So I found these at H&M, they had a lot of other colours but not in my size :( but I love the Pink and Orange and the price made me love them even more...lol....I got them for a $1 each....they were on sale from $5.95....Great right :)
                                                   Rue 21 Mitred Lattice Tunic Sweater...
So i found these 2 amazing warm open lattice knit sweaters at Rue 21 and I couldn't pass them up. I didn't buy them the first time I wentt into the store, and I hoped that when I went back in there they would still have them.....and YES they were still there. They started of as $19.99 then went down to $14.99 but when I went to pay for them they were $7.49 each. They are 100% Acrylic and can only be Hand Washed...You can find these kint sweater @ Rue21.com

                                                       Express Cream Lace Jumper
Express is one of my fave shops, they are abit like H&M so I was happy to go in and start shoppong.
Ok so one thing I found in alot of the stores is that I wear the avarage American size for women. But i did find this cute lace jumper top, I wanted to get the black one but after looking through the rack...I couldn't find my size  but I did find my size in the cream...and I love it. Check out express.com for cute fashion and accessories.


                                                                   Victoria's Secret


Victoria's Secret Gift Set 
I am in love with Victoria's Secret....like really really in love with Victoria's Sceret. The bra's are the best, super comfortable and super cute. But I also love the body spray.....the sweet smell lasts forever and everytime my mum needs purfume she always asked to use my Victoria's secret spray....So I decieded to get her this beauty....its every secent in one box. Plus they had them on offer because it was Christmas :) 
Orginal price $32.00 and I got it for $20.00, a awesome gift for my mum. 
                                                          Beverly Hills Polo Club Purse
Ok so this find was a must have, I don't really use purses but the one I do have is a hot mess...loool 
So I had to find myself a new one that holds everying, and I'm happy that I found this. It was the last one left so it was waiting for me...lol...I'm happy with this find and can't wait to use it :)

Alot of the items i got maybe from the last season,  but like I said before "its not the clothes that makes you, but it's you that makes the clothes".

With the top that I got, I have about six different looks (outfits), I can't wait to wear my lace top. My mum said I need to dress my age...so i'm trying......LOL

I'll do a new post about the other things I got while out in Florida 

  Always Kima X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReBranding Kima's LUV :)

Kima's Luv