Final Florida Fashion Finds

                           Florida Fashion Finds 2.0 
 So my trip has come to an end and I'm packing to head back home, but before I start to pack my case I wanted to show you my final Florida Fashion Finds.
 We went to another outlet in Orlando called "Orlando Prime Outlet'. I was looking for shoes but the ones I liked didn't have my size, the story of my life.
So I made it up by going shopping in my all time fav store.....yep that's right
                                                   VICTORIA'S SCERTS

 I was in underwear heaven, I got some super cute bra tops and bikini tops and body spray. You will never guess how much they were??? I'll tell you in a min......just know any woman would be happy with these fashion finds.
 Then I did a bit of shopping for my dad...shopping for him is easy as long as the store has something I know he would like...But the store (Citi Trends- is a Urban store that sells designer labels at discount prices. You can find something for the whole family in this one store) I went to didn't, but i did find something for him.

 My last shop was food supply shopping...yep I always have to bring back some kind of food cause I can't leave without something to hold me down until i return......loool

                                                      Victoria's Secrets Fashion Finds
Orlando Prime Outlets

 
OK so I got these for $1.99 each 
And these were also $1.99 each
They fit perfect. I got a size M as they come in S-M-L

And this was $5....This smell is everything
                               
                                                             Citi Tends Fashion Finds
This t-shirt is so cool for my dad, I cant wait to give it to him and see him in it
Citi Trend is the place to go for shoes, clothes, bags and accessories.
Cititrends.com

Faux leather sleeve with gold zip...super cool cause you can take the sleeve off


T-Shirt brand name
Maxi Milian New York

Now my food supply.....The first picture is what I had for breakfast most mornings.
Instant Oatmeal and Green Tee.
The Green Tea with Lemon and Ginseng was $1.29 a box
and the Oatmeal was $2.97 for a box of 10

So here is all of what came back with me
Pancake mix 59c
Corn Muffin mix 49c
Cake pop mix kit 99c
100% Green Tea $1.29
Oatmeal $2.97

Now I know that we have pancake mix and oatmeal in the UK, but the pancake mix here is nothing like the pancake mix in the US. I had a lot of fun going shopping in the US....or maybe that's because I just like shopping...lol

                   
Always Kima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kima's Florida Fashion Finds

ReBranding Kima's LUV :)

Kima's Luv