Kimas Luv stands with Gods Army

Hey Luvs,
It's been a super super long time since I last blogged. I had a blog written and ready to post and I was also working on a tutorial video for you guys, but that didn't workout how I planned. 

But what I have for you all is better than the new post and the video...loool
I have been working on my new collection and this collection has been a blessing to me as it came to me very organically. 
Over the summer I went to London to buy some fabric for a customer and hang out with family. So while I was in the fabric store looking for a particular colour of fabric I came across an Army print that really stood out to me. And the quality of it was 100% so after I found the colour that I was looking for I decided to get the Army print and a few other fabrics that I liked. 
So after my weekend with my family in London and working on this project for my customer, I had an ideas for the Army print to make bow ties and hair bows. The picture in my head was super cute...lool
But God had other plans for that print. I had been listening to a lot of sermons online, and a lot of thing the messages were about representing God and being apart of his Army. And that's when it clicked, your new collection will represent the Army of God. I went over and over with what wording I was going to use and the most simplest ones stood out 'GODS ARMY'.
Once My heart settled on 'Gods Army' I started to work on the lettering fonts, size and colours, I was  so content with the design process and the path that the Lord had put me on, that as I was working on my samples more and more ideas came to me. 
Gods Army is more than just a fashion statement, it's more than just words. It's a form of declaration, it's a form of owning your believes and way of life. It's standing for the kingdom of our saviour and father.

...I've been working on how to bring it to life, what kind of technique to use, how to incorporate the army print and if I should use it with every design. But God lead me in which way it was to be used. 

I first put out the 'Gods Army' beanie hats which came out in November 


                                                             Gods Army Beanies

And in Febuary I released the 'Gods Army' T-shirt collection. There are two designs 1: Gods Army/Royalty 2: Gods Army. 
we as Gods children have to remember that we are Royalty, we are the children of the King of Kings, the Great I AM. Stand tall and wear your Gods Army with pride and represent with your royal colours (Purple)


                                                       Gods Army/Royalty T-Shirt



                                                               Gods Army T-Shirt

All T-Shirts are available in adults Men size Small to XLarge and adults Women size fitted Small to XLarge. So stop by www.kimasluv.bigcartel.com and represent Gods Army. 

You wear the clothes, the clothes don't wear you. Because FASHION is what you make it.

Always Kima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kima's Florida Fashion Finds

ReBranding Kima's LUV :)

Kima's Luv