ReBranding Kima's LUV :)

Hey Luv's

I feel so bad that I haven't posted in over a year. I feel I've been a really bad pen pal to you all 🙈.

But I have been working real hard in both of my careers. My fashion career has me rethinking a lot of things, and thinking of what direction I really want to take it, in regards branding.

I even took an online course to educate myself on things I can do to improve my business and just my overall understanding.
Its really important to keep yourself educated in every area of life, as you can never have enough knowledge.
I strive on Love~Understanding~Value, leading with the 3 of these you will find growth in all elements of life.

There's a book that I've been reading called 'Quotes Of Faith and Inspirations' and 'Measures Of Purpose In Life'  By Kayisha Thomas (www.kayishaonline.com), these books are great for direction and clarification. It has reassured me that I am doing what I was place here on earth to do by God, and that I have to continue to walk the oath that the Lord has set out for me no matter what.
The words are easy to digest and take on board if needed.

So if there is anything that you have been second guessing, then maybe you should go for it. no matter how long it takes......don't STOP, you only fail when you give up.

#from1heart2another #youweartheclothes #theclothesdontwearyou #youarefashion #withLUV

Always Kima

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kima's Florida Fashion Finds

Kima's Luv