Kima's Luv is LIVE

Hi guys.....Kima's Luv is finally LIVE. You can all finally see what I have been working on via www.kimasluv.bigcartel.comI am so happy that I followed what the Lord placed in my heart for me to do, and I'm going to continue to work and create and bring to life what the lord put within me to do.
I couldn't have done this with out him. It has truly been something special to have leadership from him. I call him creative business partner.....loool a true blessing. Here is a picture of Kima's Luv 'Open Heart' tees.


Open Heart


So stop by the Kima's Luv and take a look at our tote bags, jumpers. Plus if you would like one of the T-shirt personalized just drop me an e-mail at alwayskimas@gmail.com and I can have that done for you.
please note all translations are done via PayPal.







Have a fab day and may your week be blessed.
#from1heart2another #kimasluv
instagram: @kimasluv
facebook.com/kimasboutique
twitter: @always_Kimas
and remember, Fashion Is What You Make It


Luv Kima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kima's Florida Fashion Finds

ReBranding Kima's LUV :)

Kima's Luv